Updated June /2018 for compliance with GDPR.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our services and do not provide us with your Personal Data.
How Do We Collect Personal Data (Regular sources of information)?
We collect Personal Data directly from you when you are asked to provide personal details, including but not limited to, when you:
- register with us
- use our services or web sites
- submit enquiries or contact us through our web sites
- take part in our promotions, market surveys, webinars or events.
We collect Personal Data indirectly from you through your interactions with us, including but not limited to, when you:
- visit or browse our web sites
- use our services
We may also collect your Personal Data from third party sources, including but not limited to, credit information agencies and other commercially or publicly available sources.
What Information Do We Collect (Content of personal data)?
We collect in our customer register the following type of information of prospective and existing customers:
- your name
- job title
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- billing address
- company name
- company address
- company registration number
and we register also your use of our services including our web sites, communications you have had with us, your location data and other data that is relevant for providing you with the services and billing you for the services that you have ordered.
Why Do We Process Personal Data (Description and purpose of use)?
We may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- provide you with access to our services and/or parts of the web site
- contact you
- verify that you are an authorised user for security purposes
- send you service related notices or inform you of any new services or functionality
- investigate any support requests or other enquiries that you submit to us
- enhance, personalise and further develop the services that we offer you; analyse markets and produce reports, perform research and statistical analysis and to monitor usage behaviour; and for crime and fraud prevention purposes such as to check your identity.
Sharing of Personal Data (Regular destinations of disclosed data and transfer of data to countries outside the European Union or the EEC)
- to our subcontractors and service providers (including their subcontractors and service providers) who are involved in the delivery of our services and who are committed to use your Personal Data in compliance with this Policy and applicable laws. Our services may be provided by using resources and servers located in various countries around the world (including, but not limited to, cloud-based CRM, marketing automation and billing solutions)
- to credit information agencies
- if we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers
- to any public authority or law enforcement agency in response to legally valid and mandatory information request by such public authority or law enforcement agency. We may also disclose and process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws to defend our legitimate interest, for example in civil or criminal proceedings.
Such being the case your Personal Data may be transferred for purposes stated above also to countries outside the European Union or EEC. In case of cross border transfer of your Personal Data, we will ensure that there is legal basis for such transfer and that adequate protection is provided to your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws
By providing Personal Data you expressly agree that Exidio may transfer your Personal Data as stated above also to the countries outside the European Union or EEC.
Personal data is held in databases, which are physically located in locked and monitored locations. In addition, the databases are protected by various technical measures (firewalls, passwords and user IDs). The data can be accessed only by named persons who have been granted access to the data.
You have a right to know what Personal Data we hold about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated Personal Data deleted or updated. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
Exidio Ltd, Itälahdenkatu 22 b, FI-00210 Helsinki, Finland is the data controller of your Personal Data.
Data Controller’s Representative
Name: Timo Hamalainen
Itälahdenkatu 22b, FI-00210 Helsinki
Name of Register
User Register of Exidio.
Changes to This Policy
If you have additional questions, please contact us by email to info(at)exidio.com or by regular mail at: